The good old car gets alternate fuel option: BS6 Maruti Suzuki WagonR now available in S-CNG
- Third BS6 compliant S-CNG offering from Maruti Suzuki
- WagonR S-CNG variant offers a mileage of 32.52 km/kg
- Equipped with dual interdependent ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and intelligent injection system.
- Factory fitted CNG kit and specially tuned and calibrated for long life of the vehicle
- Price: CNG LXi – INR 5.25 lakh, CNG LXi (O) – 5.32 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
Making good on its Mission Green Million, Maruti Suzuki India Limited today launched the S-CNG variant of the BS6 compliant Big New WagonR.
Mr. Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited
â€œMaruti Suzuki has consistently endeavored to offer sustainable mobility options to customers. With the announcement of Mission Green Million, we have strengthened our commitment towards boosting green mobility in the country. The 3rd generation WagonR is hugely successful and continues the iconic journey of brand WagonR with more than 24 lakh customers. Strong on looks and performance, the new factory fitted S-CNG variant offers a perfect balance of drivability, high fuel efficiency, enhanced safety and unmatched convenience.â€
The Government of India plans to reduce oil import and is looking for and investing in alternate fuel for energy requirements of the country. The Government is working to rapidly increase CNG fuel pumps network in the country, and with these efforts of the Government, the waiting time for CNG fueling will reduce, making it easier to refuel CNG vehicles.