New Kawasaki Ninja Z900 Special Edition launched for price INR 799,000/-
India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) has launched the Z900 Special Edition for Indian customers. This new motorcycle is priced at INR 799,000-. The Z900 is available in 2 colours (Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Spark Black, Metallic Spark Black/Metallic Flat Spark Black) with limited stock. Riders who are looking for upgrade from Middle weight segment to litre class segment, this is the time to definitely make a move.
Highlights of New Z900 Special Edition are:
- 948cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions/More Exciting Exhaust Sound)
- Z â€œsugomiâ€ styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- Stronger Frame
- Improved suspension settings
- All LED lightings
- 4.3â€ TFT colour instrumentation
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- Power Mode and integrated Riding Modes selection
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres
*Z900 Special Edition is WVTA Euro 4 compliant.
The Launching price of New Z900 Special Edition is INR 799,000- Ex-showroom.
*Launching price applicable for all customers who make full payment till 20th March 2020.
Customers can book The Z900 at the authorised dealership of IKM and can expect the delivery of the bike by end of February 2020. As this bike will be produced in limited quantity, the bookings will be closed after reaching targeted numbers.